By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are wii that wiik? rally up people!

Only 11 Threads on the Nintendo forum? I thought that Wii/Ds fans were the majority here..Are we only good to comment on the PS3 phail threads? Not to just support our console? It seems that first place has spoiled us..

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

This site is obviously MS and Sony biased.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Umm I am boycotting the seperate threads.

All should be in gaming or sales.

well plenty wii fans are in the sony forum trollin.

The separate boards don't really matter to me anyway, since I usually only read the Hot Topics anyway. But if it makes MS and Sony fans feel more secure about posting pro-MS/Sony stuff, then it's for the better I suppose.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
This site is obviously MS and Sony biased.

This should be sigged by all mods Ben.

If you want to get more posts in the Nintendo section then what you should do is start controversial threads such as:

'MGS4 and FFXIII exclusive to the Wii'

'Nintendo buys out Microsoft'

...and so on.  

Well, most of the Sony Microsoft threads are advertising games. They are trying to convert people to the PS3/360. Wii dont need to do that. People know what they are getting with the Wii. They dont need any more incentive. They either want it, or they dont.
The strong Wii sales are proof that we really dont need to discuss games that everyone knows are going to be awesome. Wii dont need to justify our purchase. Or, at least, I dont.

do you want the universe to implode Pedro?!(Pedro?Female?) LoL. Yeah thing are really great for Wii/DS right now, i just thought that we kinda outnumber the x360/ps3 fans. So more threads would be appropriate to have in this section.. After E3 i suspect that problem is going to be over, with a little help from the big N.

DonWii said:
Well, most of the Sony Microsoft threads are advertising games. They are trying to convert people to the PS3/360. Wii dont need to do that. People know what they are getting with the Wii. They dont need any more incentive. They either want it, or they dont.
The strong Wii sales are proof that we really dont need to discuss games that everyone knows are going to be awesome. Wii dont need to justify our purchase. Or, at least, I dont.

That's exactlyt why I post about PS3 games cause I get a commission from sales....

Sales alone don't make a game awesome I point you directly to Spiderman 3... 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!