By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Problem with America Today (No it's not videogames)

The problem is that a slight majority of Americans are Bigots.

Even amongst democrats, at least 40% think Gender and Race are quualifications for Presidency. 

If all Democrats voted on facts and human rights, Obama would have won long ago. 

e.g.  Obama voted against the Iraq war (major human rights violation there)  Clinton voted for it.  Obama voted for banning cluster bombs in Cities (great in FPS's when all the bomblets explode, not so great in real life when 5 years after a war some middle eastern child can't play videogames because his hands were blown off by an unexploded bomblet.)  Clinton voted against banning them.  (I guess she likes it when non-white children lose their limbs) 

Feminist Clinton supporters must think gender is more important than life or death human rights issues.  And that qualifies them as bigots.  Them plus a majority of republicans equals a majority of Americans... And that's the sad state of the America today.

Around the Network

hmmm...this won't end well.

This is gonna get worse before it gets better...

(This is only the second time I've used this pic, you people gotta make more threads that have the potential to explode!) 

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

In before shitstorm

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

FoldedAtHome said:

Even amongst democrats, at least 40% think Gender and Race are quualifications for Presidency. 

If all Democrats voted on facts and human rights, Obama would have won long ago. 

e.g.  Obama voted against the Iraq war (major human rights violation there)  Clinton voted for it.  Obama voted for banning cluster bombs in Cities (great in FPS's when all the bomblets explode, not so great in real life when 5 years after a war some middle eastern child can't play videogames because his hands were blown off by an unexploded bomblet.)  Clinton voted against banning them.  (I guess she likes it when non-white children lose their limbs) 

Feminist Clinton supporters must think gender is more important than life or death human rights issues.  And that qualifies them as bigots.  Them plus a majority of republicans equals a majority of Americans... And that's the sad state of the America today.

Those two things right there make your entire argument a joke.

The country is farther away from gender and race biases then we were less then 8 years ago.Obama voted against supporting our troops? well screw him. If our troops can't have access to weapons that can help protect them he should go stand on an unexploded bomblet for all I care. 

As a republican I have respect for Clinton on the fact she wants to support our troops and Obama due to him wanting some form of change. McCain is more of the middle ground between both Clinton and Obama.

Still the fact is all three are bad for the country. This is why I'm voting 3rd aprty and voting for Ralph Nader. The only candidate thats a cut above the rest.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Shit, just in after shitstorm starts

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

ssj12 said:
FoldedAtHome said:

e.g. Obama voted against the Iraq war (major human rights violation there) Clinton voted for it. Obama voted for banning cluster bombs in Cities (great in FPS's when all the bomblets explode, not so great in real life when 5 years after a war some middle eastern child can't play videogames because his hands were blown off by an unexploded bomblet.) Clinton voted against banning them. (I guess she likes it when non-white children lose their limbs)

Feminist Clinton supporters must think gender is more important than life or death human rights issues. And that qualifies them as bigots. Them plus a majority of republicans equals a majority of Americans... And that's the sad state of the America today.

The country is farther away from gender and race biases then we were less then 8 years ago.Obama voted against supporting our troops? well screw him. If our troops can't have access to weapons that can help protect them he should go stand on an unexploded bomblet for all I care.

As a republican I have respect for Clinton on the fact she wants to support our troops and Obama due to him wanting some form of change. McCain is more of the middle ground between both Clinton and Obama.

Still the fact is all three are bad for the country. This is why I'm voting 3rd aprty and voting for Ralph Nader. The only candidate thats a cut above the rest.

Now I expected this thread to go down in flames....but I never thought it was a mod who would take it there.

Of course, I should have had better foresight. 

Not all men are born equal.

Some are born smarter, or more beautiful,

or with perents of greater status.

Some by contrast, are born weak of body or mind,

or with few, if any talents.

All men are diffrent.

Yes the veryexsistence of man is discriminatory.

That is why there is war, violence and unrest.

Inequality is not evil. Equality is.

What become of the world, who claimed that all are equal.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

ssj12 said:
FoldedAtHome said:

Bold: ssj12, You Are Awesome.

Italics: Maybe.