By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If GTA was on the Wii....

jake_the_fake1 said:
their go the great graphics, euphoria, physics, and great online, and here come the watered down graphics, limited/no euphoria, dumb down physics, no/broken online because of friend codes, yes we all want to expirience this level of awesomeness?!?!?!

But honestly if it were the case, you may as well and go back and play GTA: san Andreas on the xbox, hack in some wii mote functionality, and presto, that's how it will look and play.

Go troll somewhere else you fracking troll.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

If GTA was on the Wii, it would only sell moderately as good as its HD system counterparts, or if it was a spin-off, it would probably sell a little over a million. As to how different it would be, that's another story.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

jake_the_fake1 said:
Bobbuffalo said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
their go the great graphics, euphoria, physics, and great online, and here come the watered down graphics, limited/no euphoria, dumb down physics, no/broken online because of friend codes, yes we all want to expirience this level of awesomeness?!?!?!

But honestly if it were the case, you may as well and go back and play GTA: san Andreas on the xbox, hack in some wii mote functionality, and presto, that's how it will look and play.

So according to you wii can have good physics, euphoria (?),bad graphics and "broken" online when many games so far had demostrated the opposite?

grow up.

so SSBB doesn't have broken online?

I think your the one that needs to grow up and face the fact not all games will come to wii, so if you really want GTA on the wii, then get a 360/PS3 or simply upgrade your PC becuse it'll eventually end up on there.

Is the Wii getting even MOST of the games? Then that comment is invalid. They are asking for SOME of those game to come to the Wii.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

If GTA was on the Wii you'd be able to control the euphoria with the Wii remote.

You'd just point it at the sky and overdose on endorphins immediately!

I just got this flash of  Niko Bellic driving drunk with the little white MK wheel and a zapper at his side and it cracked me up. Maybe the cultural divide between the Mushroom Kingdom and Liberty City is just too wide.

Around the Network

Hey Grampy, you should get a kick out of this video from Robot Chicken. Mario and Luigi visit Vice City.

Personally, I think Wii owners are lucky not to have suffered such a massive letdown. Me and one of my friends got our hands on it (GTA IV) two days ago and we were actually quite tired of it after only a couple of hours.
Fun factor is lost to realism and shiny visuals, it was hard not to shed a tear over the series' sudden and unexpected decline...

I think it would sell very well, I'd buy it for sure.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

it would sell well, but not super well. Wii people like Zelda and Mario, not GTA.

but of course this is hypothetical and there will never be a GTA for the Wii. Maybe the Wii 2 if its a more powerful console.

i think it would be 360>WII=ps3(more less)