By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If GTA was on the Wii....

Why would you guys compare the strength of GTA to bully?..

I think it would go 360>wii>ps3

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
Bully did quite poor compared to 360 version, 

Really?! =O I thought it did faired pretty good!

montrealsoon said:
I'd sooner pay attention to reality than conjecture like this.

Sorry for being rude.

Dude, this is just for fun. what's wrong with ya? >=(

The Ghost of RubangB said:
If it was hyped half as much as the PS360 versions were hyped, it would do well. If they slipped a shitty PS2-quality port under the radar with no advertising, it would not do well.

Hmm. Good point!

I would pick that it would sell millions, but I can't predict between 5-15.

What I can predict is, it would be fun. Could even be the best version.

Wiimote sideways for driving
Wiimote for aiming instead of the lock on system or analogue stick.
Use the Wiimote and the nunchuck for boxing instead of the lame controls.
The minigames would be better too.

Tease.

Around the Network

Interesting, it would probably do pretty well if it was a decent version. I would have no interest at all, but that's just me.

If they made something similar to the Grand Theft Auto: Stories games I would expect similar sales on the Wii as those games received on the PS2 and PSP.

I cant answer for the rest of the Wii user base but I wouldn't be in any rush to get a GTA mainly because GTA makes me physically sick when playing it.

But reasonably it would sell but let's be specific.

A late release of GTAIV would probably reach 1 million after a few months on the Wii, mainly my refference for this will be Bully, you'd have to look at the % for bully on the PS2 vs GTA San Andreas on the PS2.

Then you'd have to place GTA San Andreas vs GTA IV % to find the difference, then you would have to check Bully PS2 sales in % vs Bully Wii. After that just relate the % of Bullies success on the wii to a GTA San Andreas Wii incanration, then add the difference of past to make GTAIV sales, compare it to How much over Bully that would be in % and multiply.

That should give a fair projected ammount for GTAIV on the Wii, which that is assuming a PS2 Port would have the same effect and a PS3 port.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Squilliam said:
I would pick that it would sell millions, but I can't predict between 5-15.

What I can predict is, it would be fun. Could even be the best version.

Wiimote sideways for driving
Wiimote for aiming instead of the lock on system or analogue stick.
Use the Wiimote and the nunchuck for boxing instead of the lame controls.
The minigames would be better too.

Heh! that sounds good! XD

their go the great graphics, euphoria, physics, and great online, and here come the watered down graphics, limited/no euphoria, dumb down physics, no/broken online because of friend codes, yes we all want to expirience this level of awesomeness?!?!?!

But honestly if it were the case, you may as well and go back and play GTA: san Andreas on the xbox, hack in some wii mote functionality, and presto, that's how it will look and play.