By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm keeping the cape.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Most of the mods posting in a single thread.

You can feel the power in the air

Something tells me the entirety of this discussion...and capes....probably should have happened in the mod forums before it was unleashed upon the masses.

But I'm happy it wasn't :p

I'd give my kingdom for a supermod cape.

Okay, with approval from DKII, the Supermods are deleted. That makes things way too complicated for members looking to resolve a moderator problem.

Any mod issues go directly to Ben or I (stof is on vacation planting trees for 2 months). The best thing to do if you have a mod issue or a question for the mods is email mods@vgchartz.com

If you have an issue with me, message DKII.

Around the Network

The typical moderation/administration structure is as follows.

Moderators - They moderate individual sections that are their strength. i.e. a Nintendo section moderator would be well versed in Nintendo. Typical duties include locking, moving and editing threads and posts in their section. Personification - Patrol cops.

Super Moderators - They moderate the entire forums. Smods typically are well versed in the overall theme of their forum. Duties include light moderation and more direct disciplinary action for rules violations. Personification - Detectives.

Administrators - As with Smods, they are well versed in the overall forum theme but have access to actually alter forum structure and policy. Personification - Management.

A lead for each can be given for stability and structure.

Obviously this is based on specific forum software that allows for this kind of structure and may not apply to proprietary softwares that utilize their own hierarchy.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

jezze Talon way to be a JERK...

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Is your kingdom that chair?

If so, I'm keeping the cape. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

TalonMan said:
mesoteto said:
jezze Talon way to be a JERK...

LOL!!! If I didn't know that you had gotten the joke, I'd have been offended!!! :P

+1 for having watched an all-time classic movie!!!

great now i am in teh phone book, that mean i am somebody.......*plink, plink,plink* there is something wrong with all of these cans 

rocketpig said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Is your kingdom that chair?

If so, I'm keeping the cape. 

My kingdom is huge, diamond-encrusted, and full of wine, women, and Wiis.  However, it is absolutely capeless, which is why I'm freezing naked on this chair.  Your call.