By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soriku said:
You forgot me.

VG Chartz Mascot: Soriku

:P
   NO I cant forget you...  

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Super Mod?

lulz.

Do I get a cape?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Super Mod, haha. Egocentric much?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I take it most of you have been to a vBulletin powered forum before?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I want to apply for Mega Mod.

Yeah, lame I know.

TalonMan said:
Viper1 said:
I take it most of you have been to a vBulletin powered forum before?

It really doesn't matter as it has no relevance here. All moderators can moderate all forums here - nobody is designated to one specific place or another.

Ah.  Then the titles are just a seniority designation.

Still, it's not as though the title is made up, as some suggested, as it's commonly used in various forum softwares.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

TalonMan said:
DKII said:
Super Mod? lol :p

Well, if we're inventing titles and those guys are Super Mods, then I'm making my new title:  Super-Duper Mod

(ranked just  below Ben and Stof, but above all other mods)   :P

If you notice DK has a :p behind his text. Meaning sarcasm ie he is joking.Ans I will admit, I'm not 100% sure if RP is a Super Mod or not, I think it might be Fishy or someone else instead.

@TalonMan - you deal with the horrors of the game database. I help every once in a while to remove dup games and such but you have the more important job then being one of the higher ranked mods. This is why your listed above everyone.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Since I don't even know what it means, I'll be more than happy to concede SuperMod status to fishy or one of the other veteran moderators if they want it.

But I'm keeping the cape.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Honestly I have no idea what these super-mods are either. The only thing I know to differentiate the actual forum mods are Forum Admin and Head Mods. We would be the people who deal with the complaints that come throuh the moderator email.

Disputes between moderators will not be handled by supermods and moderators.  They'll go through me, where they would be handled impartially.  So I'm not sure what the point of that rank is.