By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prince of Persia: Prodigy Screens of Holy Hello!

http://games.tiscali.cz/news/news.asp?id=27625&r=top

nový

nový

nový

nový

nový

nový

More at the link. My God ... this is gorgeous!

Around the Network

I love prince of persia :sands of time ,,,hopefully this will be simillar in story to that one.

Amazing art. Can't wait for this game now.

It's always nice to see an established franchise try and stray from its previous iterations a little bit and be different. I was worried that PoP was becoming stale, but it looks like, at least visually, they're going to take a few risks with the newest title.

the said the time reversal thing is out and they are introducing something new

Around the Network

OMFG!!

If it plays like the first trilogy i'll eat it up on launch day!!

The outlines on the main character stand out too much for my taste but the backdrops... they're just... stunning. There's no other word for it, this game looks flat-out amazing. The game almost looks like a painting, I love it.

WOW that looks amazing. It almost seems like a more realistic take on cell shading, which looks so cool. In the pic where he is running along the wall the backround looks like a painting :O The only thing that seems sorta out of place to me is the new uniform, but I'll get over it :P I'm very very interested in this now, what systems is this coming out on?

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
WOW that looks amazing. It almost seems like a more realistic take on cell shading, which looks so cool. In the pic where he is running along the wall the backround looks like a painting :O The only thing that seems sorta out of place to me is the new uniform, but I'll get over it :P I'm very very interested in this now, what systems is this coming out on?

Well... cel shading looks like simplistic cartoons... this, this looks like a painting. Or a really detailed graphic novel.

JOKA_ said:
 I'm very very interested in this now, what systems is this coming out on?

PS3/360/PC