By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prince of Persia: Prodigy Screens of Holy Hello!

@deviation

Yeah I wasn't quite sure how to word it. The game that keeps popping into my head when I see this is Okami :P

@Dolla

Thanks! Hmmmm i might have to get this for PS3, money pending of course :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

love the art direction of the new PoP game

ooo purty

Is there anything resembling a release window for this beautiful game?

WOW. Good thing I was wearing soil-proof trousers when I entered this thread.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Ya looks just plain awsome. I had to do some double takes on the pics to see if they where paintings or real pics.

looks boring....not my type + AC disappointed me

hopefully the team will pull their socks up

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

now the tough part is deciding which system to get it for: 360 0r ps3. i have a hard time choosing everytime. this occurred when assassins creed and GTAIV was released. got both for the 360 because assassins was more stable on the platform compared to the ps3 version and GTAIV for 360 because of its online components and also for game stability.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

After playing 2 thrones on the Wii, I thought my child hood died - the screen didn't bring it back.... not at all.

Oh and I wasn't playing the GC version.

I can't remember exactly what this game was - I remember them saying it was inspired by Zelda and if they are going on Wii platform that's a good thing... at least it's not GTA inspired... I bought Driver Parralel Lanes and God Father Black Hand and BULLY so I had my fill. However I'm not certain if that's as far as it goes. (Zelda Inspiration)

I believe it's actually multiplatform though, but I remember him saying something about Zelda and/or Wii.

My only wish is that they do not have Jade even help in development. AC killed the ghost of my child hood... ubisoft took a lot of things from me now that I look back at it.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

ubisoft better not fuck this up. Its my fave and only series that i like from them.