By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The best choice of this generation...

"You have the greatest line up, the best price and casual games. Any thought?"

So the DS is a better choice than the Wii then?

Better line-up, lower price on hard- and software, and more casual games.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

Some of us want to see the greatest greys ever.....
Some of us want beautiful cut scenes..... (and more grey)

Nice one.

Just think of the beautiful, painstakingly detailed greys! 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Cougarman said:
best choice is pswiidspc360

I came into this thread expecting to end up defending PCWii, but your strategy is way better. A bit costly maybe, but the library is unparalleled. ^^

PS3wii

NO DOUBTS..

You have....FF, MGS, GT, GTA, Zelda,Mario, SSBB....its the best choice for sure!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

did he say what I think he said ????? "greatest line up ever "

you are kidding right ???? even with 2000+ games in the library they still don't have the greatest line up the biggest sure.... but with 85 to 95% of crap among it.....

it's probably the crappiest ever line up by proportion.....

by opinion you want a console with a great line up that has still games coming on it take a dreamcast :)

Around the Network

Maybe there's some cheap games, but you have what you're looking whatever is your test. My purpose is to demonstrate that the size of the library is more important than its quality, which is more subjective factor.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Luthor said:
Maybe there's some cheap games, but you have what you're looking whatever is your test. My purpose is to demonstrate that the size of the library is more important than its quality, which is more subjective factor.

So wrong, but so true lol :)

about it being subjective... not really if you take in consideration only measurable factors....  which usually is not the case....

Luthor said:

But what if your console has no future? 

You're basing your opinions on something very short sighted and in a year or so when the PS2 just stops getting games and long after it stopped receiving games on any quality you'll be stuck with a dead system.

Also, do I really need to argue that quantity is not better than quality?  It's pretty universally given you're flat out wrong.

I traded in my ps3 for a ps2 and a bunch of games. It felt kind of weird lol.

you are correct to say its an amazing console. But you have to let some things go, just like your girlfriend from Gr. 12.

I've moved on to PS360. I havne't looked back. I only own 3 PS2 games currently. and thats because they're too old to be taken by blockbuster.