By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you consider yourself "smart?"

well on my schools gateway, I got advanced in every subject (even a 120% when my  biology teacher converted my score) But it is almost impossible not to pass. If you get  50% of total questions right, you pass ,it may be even less though...... I got 48 questions out of 62 right in BIO.... Anyway, I think I am smart COMPARED TO OTHER PEOPLE I KNOW. God made me surrounded by idiots, in exchange for personality. (people would usually say "god gave me intelligence instead of personality" but I don't know yet.

Do you consider yourself "smart?" and also, do you feel surrounded by stupid people?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

If I go out into public, I'm positive I am surrounded by stupid people. I'm continually confounded by the dearth of common sense in modern culture and government. In work, not so much. I actually work with a decent set of people who seem to make sense most of the time.

In short, yes, I consider myself smart.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Yeah, I'm pretty smart. My own family can hold their own against me, but the majority of the public just pisses me off, much like what happens to RocketPig. :P

Nope, I tell people all the time I'm an idiot.

twesterm said:
Nope, I tell people all the time I'm an idiot.

Same here ... that way I cant sink low :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

People call me retarded all the time.... I just say "yep." Oh, how little they know... Literally.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

i am extremely crafty

mesoteto said:
i am extremely crafty

You're avatar has to be the awesomest thing I've ever seen.

never doubt the ninja

I have always considered myself very intelligent... The downside is that I can't help but act like a 6 year old all the time, which means people think I'm dumb.