By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you consider yourself "smart?"

i dont feel smart but people say i am.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Some say yes, some say maybe, I say no... I usually do very stupid things...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

If I am drunk Nop.. Sober I am pretty smart..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

rocketpig said:
If I go out into public, I'm positive I am surrounded by stupid people. I'm continually confounded by the dearth of common sense in modern culture and government. In work, not so much. I actually work with a decent set of people who seem to make sense most of the time.

In short, yes, I consider myself smart.

same here, I dont understand why there is very few people that I can actually have an intelligent convo about everything from how life came to be, politics, the universe, etc. It is honestly frustrating at time.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Depends on the day.

Generally I share rocketpigs sentiment

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

sometimes, If I'm around my brothers then yes,

I consider normal people to be idiots. This is because of GCSE, where at my school we are all expected to get A*s, and that is quite easy in most subjects, and some of the questions are laughable, yet there is a teir below us, which is even easier that it is to get a C at higher. In the foundation maths, there are questions like: what is 8/2 and stuff like that, and I find it incomprehensible that anyone could have any problems whatsoever in a paper like that, but yet, many people still get below Cs at GCSE (for those who don't know what GCSEs are, they are exams that everyone has to take in the year 15-16, before they can leave school or continue their education)

Im Stoopid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!one!!!!!won!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Im Stoopid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!one!!!!!won!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!

You are a smart girl NFG :)

^^^^ How?? 2+2=Chuck Norris!
9y- 6(5)=6
y=Yaoi??
7(7)=Yellow