By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best FPS coming out this year that no one is talking about...

I enjoyed F.E.A.R. on PS3 despite its supposdly bad port.

Around the Network
Kratos said:
selnor said:
F.E.A.R was ok, but it wasnt in the same league as Halo, Half-Life and Bioshock. It was to sparce, and the slow-mo got annoying. Like most slo-mo games do. Corridor shooters that stay inside are old hat.

Fear is easily better than halo, because it is damn close to half-life in my opinion, shooter wise. Nothing tops halflife of course :P. People should stop  saying Halo is one of the best games evah!!!. Halo was awesome, halo 2 was good, multiplayer awesome, Halo 3 meh, multiplayer good.

I think the current appeal of halo is attributed to a lot of people discovering it with part 3 as those people had PS2's not xboxes last gen and didn't play Halo1 and 2. I think both Halo's were on top of the shooter genre when they came out...3 is a notch lower maybe but it has more polish than the other 2 and I think thats what they were going for.

So I would still put Halo up there...alongside halflife 2 series...and if this game is anything like the first one...the FEAR series.

rocketpig said:
Left4Dead is going to destroy all other FPS this year.

this is definitely true, especially the PC version

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Nice visuals!!!!!!!