By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Does anyone have any Data for Ninja Gaiden?

Jsut curious. I'm expecting NG2 to sell around 2x Original NG & half mil in U.S In June. But there dont' seem to be any numbers.

---

Around the Network

Wasnt the first one close to break a million but never managed . I remember a discussion on the games wall , that the game shipped ~ 900k LT :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

yeah i think so. I know sigma sales were not very good. NG's fanbase has grown since the first game and NGB and NGS were remakes so sales were not expected to be that good. I think NG2 will sell well though, especially on 360(which has better % of software sales than original xbox)

---

i think it will easily overpass 2 millions in America alone, and an other million in Europe

Ninja Gaiden sold 470K in the last 12 months and ranked#100 in the top 100 games in the last 12 months by total sales

Around the Network
Grampy said:
Ninja Gaiden sold 470K in the last 12 months and ranked#100 in the top 100 games in the last 12 months by total sales

You mean as a download on xbox live? Or you mean the actual game for the xbox 1 sold that much in the last 12 months?

he must be talking about 2004...i doubt the original NG has sold any(new) in the last 12 months..

---

i think he means sigma?

Yes Sigma, sorry, I'm not a Ninja Gaidan aficionada and I didn't realize the difference. The figure is for the 12 months before April 8, 2008.

I expect about 650K units on first week.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989