By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am selling my PS3, and getting a 360

Another dodgy sounding deal, but if you really want to follow a crowd, go for it.

BTW if you buy a Ferrari and your friends buy Porches, you gonna do the same?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

PS3 IS BETTER

Play B3yond

zero129 said:
anyone think that maybe he just really wants a 360??.
I mean it has "LOTS" of great games on it, anyone think that maybe unlike alot of people here he has seen that the is more to the 360 then "Gears Of War" -_- .

Yes, and why exactly are these people so desparte to trade their systems at a HUGE loss?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

crumas2 said:
This is the same reason I own a 360 instead of a PS3 (well, I don't have room in the entertainment center for both... too much other equipment in there). All my friends have 360s and throw Xbox parties, so it's nice to run with the herd in this particular case.

Sounds like a great deal.

i'm sorry but that's just wrong. it's not a party if it involves sitting down and playing video games. that's just having friends over to play xbox.

DOATS1 said:
crumas2 said:
This is the same reason I own a 360 instead of a PS3 (well, I don't have room in the entertainment center for both... too much other equipment in there). All my friends have 360s and throw Xbox parties, so it's nice to run with the herd in this particular case.

i'm sorry but that's just wrong. it's not a party if it involves sitting down and playing video games. that's just having friends over to play xbox.

well except when you have 60 friends in a house getting tanked and partying..... and taking turns on the 4 XBox with 16 pads....  I call that partying.... its up to you to play it like a geek or make it a real party... both can be fun both can be done...

Around the Network
DOATS1 said:
crumas2 said:

Kinda sad if he considers that a party.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
endimion said:
DOATS1 said:
crumas2 said:

well except when you have 60 friends in a house getting tanked and partying..... and taking turns on the 4 XBox with 16 pads....  I call that partying.... its up to you to play it like a geek or make it a real party... both can be fun both can be done...

has nothing to do with being a geek or not, i never mentioned anything about geeks. if you're actually partying, then yeah, it's a party.  but i got the impression he just meant going over to his friends house with his controller and having some snacks and beers, that's not a party.

why people think being a geek is bad lol.... I do XBox parties the geek way too it has its good side too :)
but I have to admit to have drunk chicks picking up on halo at 8 against guys and pawning them because they are even more wasted or not regular gamers.. is pretty fun lol

zero129 said:
outlawauron said:
zero129 said:
anyone think that maybe he just really wants a 360??.
I mean it has "LOTS" of great games on it, anyone think that maybe unlike alot of people here he has seen that the is more to the 360 then "Gears Of War" -_- .

Yes, and why exactly are these people so desparte to trade their systems at a HUGE loss?

Simple!!!

Some people just don't see the great value in the 360, and somehow seem to think they are going to get more value from the PS3 and get better Graphics etc.

also some people might be banned from xbox live so they don't want their 360 anymore etc.

But just because them people don't see the great value, and the great games on the 360 doesn't mean someone else wont.

I have also seen alot of people swap in their PS3's for 360's now tell me why do you think that is??.

defensive much?

Personally the fact that he was able to find these two deals where people are trading at a loss to get the sub par PS3 (40gb ftl) is telling in a way.

The first one I'll chalk up to the box being modded and starting to wig out on him, knowing he couldnt send it in for repairs he tries to unload it. The second one might be a banned account, which I thought was by internal numbers on the machine, so you cant open a new account and get back on... but its still a loss for the guy with a 360 (money wise)

Typical 360 collection I must say though. Maybe he got tired of FPS? :) 

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

CaptainPrefrences said:
BREAKING NEWS: THE CONSOLE IS modded he just told me. no wonder he had so many games

anyways I snatched up another deal.

a 5 month old 360 with gears, halo 3, mass effect, bioshcok, vegas 2, fifa 08, and 4 otehr games i dotn know of. and 1 controller and 8 months of live left. it looks like he bought this about 5 months ago or during christmas time.

anyways, eitehr way I am still getting a 360 with all teh games i listed.

holy crap, that's a great deal!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive