By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am selling my PS3, and getting a 360

Strategyking92 said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
BREAKING NEWS: THE CONSOLE IS modded he just told me. no wonder he had so many games

anyways I snatched up another deal.

a 5 month old 360 with gears, halo 3, mass effect, bioshcok, vegas 2, fifa 08, and 4 otehr games i dotn know of. and 1 controller and 8 months of live left. it looks like he bought this about 5 months ago or during christmas time.

anyways, eitehr way I am still getting a 360 with all teh games i listed.

holy crap, that's a great deal!

not if its a core model, or baned from online, or a refurbed RRoD console.... or modded... or he doesnt have the original receipt... or a lot of other various things.

Around the Network

^ "or banned from online"

Do they ban someone from live by banning the MAC address of the console or something?

Arcturus said:
^ "or banned from online"

Do they ban someone from live by banning the MAC address of the console or something?

from what i hear its a hardware ban.

I meant the new deal he is getting... I don't think every xbox360 owner mods their console.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
I meant the new deal he is getting... I don't think every xbox360 owner mods their console.

5 month old 360 with gears, halo 3, mass effect, bioshcok, vegas 2, fifa 08, and 4 otehr games i dotn know of. and 1 controller and 8 months of live left. it looks like he bought this about 5 months ago or during christmas time

I know what deal you were talking about but i hardly see how this is a good deal if its a core model ontop of it possibly being refurb.

actually.... i hardly see the deal if he just plans on rebuying a ps3. (and going off his previous trends selling a used console while hes at it)

Around the Network

* Peaks in thread *

LOL OMG U R GETIN XBOX ENJOY RROD LOL

* Runs away *

Imperial said:
* Peaks in thread *

LOL OMG U R GETIN XBOX ENJOY RROD LOL

* Runs away *

LOL.

Anyway, congrats on the trade, Captain. You've got a huge backlog of games to go through. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Manchester Winner.

@ colonelstubbs

nah ill be happy with a porshe.

@ ctk495

its not peer pressure. its just my ps3 is boaring without playing with my friends. i still enjoy halo and gears anyways, specially gears, i luv that game.

Anyways, the fucker with the 2nd deal isnt emailing mee back so i might go with this deal, he said he can come tommorow:

360 pro new with wrranty and recite
20gb HDD
bioshock
gears
all cables
headset
COD4
Graw 2
3 months of live
wireless adapter

CaptainPrefrences said:

its not peer pressure. its just my ps3 is boaring without playing with my friends. i still enjoy halo and gears anyways, specially gears, i luv that game.

Anyone else find that statement a little humerous?

Again check manufacture date and get original reciept on this 3rd deal.