By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am selling my PS3, and getting a 360

You know of lots of good deals man. Is this deal as sweet as the last

Around the Network

these deals are so easy to find.

i just spam ads on kijiji or craigslist saying, PS3 40GB FOR TRADE, or email people, and i get a lot of offers. fuck ebay!

This is the same reason I own a 360 instead of a PS3 (well, I don't have room in the entertainment center for both... too much other equipment in there). All my friends have 360s and throw Xbox parties, so it's nice to run with the herd in this particular case.

Sounds like a great deal.

Goddbless said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
BREAKING NEWS: THE CONSOLE IS modded he just told me. no wonder he had so many games

anyways I snatched up another deal.

a 5 month old 360 with gears, halo 3, mass effect, bioshcok, vegas 2, fifa 08, and 4 otehr games i dotn know of. and 1 controller and 8 months of live left. it looks like he bought this about 5 months ago or during christmas time.

anyways, eitehr way I am still getting a 360 with all teh games i listed.

You're pretty good at finding these deals. You seem really determined to get a 360.

It also seems as though people are determined to getting rid of their 360s

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
CaptainPrefrences said:
these deals are so easy to find.

i just spam ads on kijiji or craigslist saying, PS3 40GB FOR TRADE, or email people, and i get a lot of offers. fuck ebay!

^^^^ truth

My RROD replacement 360 I wanted to sell to get an HDMI unit.  I had a hard time selling because so many were up on my local craigslist page.  I had a few people flake out on me too because one would pop up that was $10 cheaper then mine or would come with an extra game or two.  It was so annoying.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

at least you arent getting the original deal but again.

Check the manufacture date. Check the serial number and reciept. Make sure to get a reciept.

Keep your Ps3 ,peer pressure is not good.I bought a 360 because my friend was forcing me to and it wasn't a good idea since I don't have xbl and most of the games don't appeal to me,you should stay loyal to the brand you love(you don't want to end like zen)and wait until you have enought money to get a 360. If at that point you are convice that you really want it then go for it.If not stick with you ps3 or get a wii =)

Sounds like you are getting a pretty good deal. You can always pick up a PS3 later too whenever the price drops or something.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

This 2nd deal sounds a lot more believable than the 1st deal

FilaBrasileiro said:
This 2nd deal sounds a lot more believable than the 1st deal

Yeah but now you aren't getting 140 dollars to take it off someones hands...

You also didn't say if it was core, arcade, pro, or elite Captian.