By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am selling my PS3, and getting a 360

PooperScooper said:
^ he doesnt like fable

also you had a 360 before... you sound like a teen going through a crisis trying to figure out who they are sheesh.

I never had a 360,i play my ps3-check my profile first,my nephew has a 360 that i might play every once in a while to see new games.Check my games list too aight.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network

Lots of PS3 gamers are starting to see the 360 game library and migrate. So when it happens why do all the Fanboys come to the M$ thread and put them down. It's there choice get over it.

Hey if you get RRoD, I'll buy it for £30. Fix it for 20 and sell it for 120. In better condition than you can ever buy one. I'll have it running at 38 dgrees temp no matter how much you use it.

You can tell how many Sony fans in this thread have nothing else to say about the 360 other than it gets RROD.

SHADYVILLEQUEENSNY said:
yo son u gonna get got watch out fam

Its the spirit of Leo-J!!!

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
SHADYVILLEQUEENSNY said:
yo son u gonna get got watch out fam

can someone decipher this for me?

It's American slang, bro

What he is trying to say is that, he better watch out because it could be a rip-off :)

OT: I suggest you keep the PS3 bro. When you think about it, the dude could of modded the Xbox 360 and once it RROD then your out of luck. It could be close to RROD. You never know. I would keep that precious PS3.

If you want a PS3 so bad and want to play those games I suggest you get a Xbox 360 Arcade for a measly $280.

Plus he is giving you $100 extra, that sounds like he is ripping you off.

I suggest holding off. I'm a Xbox 360 and PS3 owner. And considering there is a wealth of PS3 titles that is about to release, I would keep the console and wait for Microsoft to make a price cut on one of their SKU's.

Plus its sad how you did a 360 degree turn from being such a PS3 fanboy to a Xbox 360 fanboy or wanting a Xbox 360 all of sudden.

Now that is rather strange...I would think that offer over.

Also you kinda remind me of leo-j....hmmm..I'm not saying you are CaptainPrefences but you too seem rather similar in a way :D

So, how soon after you buy the system will it RRoD?

1) Before MGS4, game of the century? LoL.
2) x360 getting Jaspar model only somewhere in August, so buying x360 now = RROD in near 1-2 years. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

mmmmmm. dont know what to think lol. he used to be so pro sony but hey its his choice i guess, i wonder if he is going to turn into a STARCRAT kinda person now.

on a true note tho,

This is a sweet deal and if captain preferences is anything like me alot of those games will get sold and the money from that pluss the 100 BUCKS will go to another ps3.

I would go for the deal so i could have both consoles, the funny thing is i already have owned a x360 already but wanted a ps3 more, but at the time i could not afford both.