By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am selling my PS3, and getting a 360

you guys might know that i am a sony fanboy. i have decided to get a 360 and sell my ps3. why?

all my friends have 360 and my ps3 is becoming boaring playing with only a couple of my friends.  also im getting a damn good deal. i trade my ps3 with all my games for this:

Turning point
Kane & Lynch
Frontlines
Saints Row
Ghost recon 2
Gears of War
Tony hawks providing gronds
The Club
NHL 08
Madden 08
Mlb 2k7 and 2k8
GTA 4
Halo 3
Condemend 2
Rainbow 6 vegas 2
Army of two
WWE smackdown vs Raw 08
Dark Sector
NBA 08
Burnout Paridise
Ace Combat 6
Call of duty 4

with 2 controllers a headset 20gb hdd, and hes paying me 40 bucks for gas. i will also buy a ps3 later on when the price goes dow, and when resistance 2 comes out.

just wanted to let everyone know 

Around the Network

Good for you?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

CaptainPrefrences said:

you guys might know that i am a sony fanboy. i have decided to get a 360 and sell my ps3. why?

all my friends have 360 and my ps3 is becoming boaring playing with only a couple of my friends. also im getting a damn good deal. i trade my ps3 with all my games for this:

Turning point
Kane & Lynch

Frontlines
Saints Row
Ghost recon 2
Gears of War
Tony hawks providing gronds
The Club
NHL 08
Madden 08
Mlb 2k7 and 2k8
GTA 4
Halo 3
Condemend 2
Rainbow 6 vegas 2
Army of two
WWE smackdown vs Raw 08
Dark Sector
NBA 08
Burnout Paridise
Ace Combat 6
Call of duty 4

with 2 controllers a headset 20gb hdd, and hes paying me 40 bucks for gas. i will also buy a ps3 later on when the price goes dow, and when resistance 2 comes out.

just wanted to let everyone know

That was when I realized it was a joke. Nice one. :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

congratz?

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Where are you getting this amazing deal? I usually never recommend selling a console for another console but that seems like just a pretty nice deal.

Even if all the games aren't great, you're still getting a console and 20+ games. How many PS3 games are you getting rid of?

Around the Network

you should keep ur PS3 and save up for a 360, that way u can have both.

that's a lot of games, but what's with the $40 gas
/

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
RolStoppable said:
twesterm said:
Where are you getting this amazing deal? I usually never recommend selling a console for another console but that seems like just a pretty nice deal.

Even if all the games aren't great, you're still getting a console and 20+ games. How many PS3 games are you getting rid of?

Very carefully I would guess 14.

Ah yes, I forget some people actually use and keep track of their game collection.  :-p

RolStoppable said:
twesterm said:

Very carefully I would guess 14.

if you checked his profile for that number, you should minus 6 from that, half of the ps3 games he has on his profile haven't seen the light of day yet.

oh and cp, get a brand new 360 i say.

A guys gotta do what a guys gotta do! Game on!