By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am selling my PS3, and getting a 360

CaptainPrefrences said:
he will let me try every single game and give me his proof of purchase. also hes giving me 100 bucks on top of teh deal

Man, now I would be really suspicious. Make sure it runs and make sure the case hasn't been tampered with (modded) while you're at the guys house.

Personally, I wouldn't even bother with the deal because I'm almost certain you'll be on here griping within a week.

Around the Network

I hope the 360 works. Make sure you look out for the really cheap second hand pre-owned 360 games.

so he's basicly paying you to get the 360 off his hands. Funny

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
CaptainPrefrences said:
im going to his house to drop it off, WITH MY DAD, so dont worry i wont get raped. my dad knows self defense and has a gun license

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

^ he doesnt like fable

also you had a 360 before... you sound like a teen going through a crisis trying to figure out who they are sheesh.

Around the Network

Lol warranty ends in a few months.

Make sure the serial number matches up the receipt. Receipt do have serial numbers right?

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

I would be careful. I'd say you would be better off selling your PS3 and buying one of the newer 360's with a lower chance of RROD.

Is the MS 3 year warranty transferable?

PooperScooper said:
^ he doesnt like fable

also you had a 360 before... you sound like a teen going through a crisis trying to figure out who they are sheesh.

So peole with all 3 consoles sound like a teen going through a crisis trying to figure out who they are sheesh?

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

*sniff* *sniff* I smell viral marketing. It smells like a needless explanation of reasoning backed with blatant advertising of the 360.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

PooperScooper said:

The grass is always greener on the other side. Once he gets his 360 after a month or two he'll be wishing he had a Ps3.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937