By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Commercial for that white thing you stand on game...

Wow, apparently this is the actual commercial for wii fit...with some funny comments added.

Enjoy!

Around the Network

commentary is pretty funny lol.

About as old as the cum stain from me in OkeyDokeys bed.

Ew........

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Yeah, that's a bit.. old :p

Around the Network

I'm excited about Wii Fit, but I have to admit that was pretty funny.

Watching Sarcastic Gamer is like reading a collaborative effort from Starcraft and Leo-J.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

They have a good video from a while back about Microsoft Surface.

"The future of computers is here, and it's a table."

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

Sarcastic Gamer is always funny, and it kinda helps how they've yet to laugh at something I particularly care about. =P

They're useful too. I was going to say something about Microsoft's Surfacewhatchamacallit to my girlfriend the other day, but she didn't remember what it was. Then I just said "big ass table" in the best imitation of that guy's voice that I could, and she instantly knew what I was talking about.

ArtofAngels is, well...correct on that. This is really old. But since a lot of people seem to enjoy it, have never seen it, or have not seen it in a while, I'll let everyone have their fun.