By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to choose.........

taomaster06 said:

if you could only choose one game to play for the rest of your life what would it be? i

Interesting. My game would be Guitar Hero 3.

Obvious choices would included WoW and Diablo 2, but I'll anwser with the spirit of the question and stick with GH3. Perfecting your skill in that game is never complete. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

I cant believe Im the first to say ------ WORLD OF WARCRAFT duh!

EDIT: Zen did mention it but didnt pick it. You didnt mean console games did you? If you did, then it would be Rock Band. 

EaglesEye379 said:

I cant believe Im the first to say ------ WORLD OF WARCRAFT duh!

EDIT: Zen did mention it but didnt pick it. You didnt mean console games did you? If you did, then it would be Rock Band. 

it can be any game

i was going to say WoW but i had to go with SSBB. i played melee almost every week up until the release of brawl. ^_^

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Super Mario All-Stars

I would have to go with world of warcraft. lol nothing else can substitute for a life better than that game.

Around the Network

it would be super metroid(single player)
for multiplayer,warcraft 3 with the DOTA(defence of the ancients) mod

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

I think I'd play Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn................I'm sure the hard difficulty would take hundreds of hours to beat (many, many restarts).

It would have to be Madden NFL! With updated rosters every year of course. They do have New Features for this game(gamecast-you can look at your friends online qtr. by qtr. scoring or the top players playing right then online,the ring builder,special icons for smart qb's that can read the defensive play,smart cb's that can read the offensive play you pick-but not every play,big hitter defensive player icon that will make the receiver drop the ball,etc.,easportsworld.com access to create your online character showing his face with your added glasses or facial features etc.,playing for a trophy while online either retaing your trophy by winning or losing it, better gameplay,its all in the ps3 or xbox360 version-some of the features are available on the ps2 version,also you can look up your friends list who have played madden online last 10 games played their stats for each game as well as look up the people they have played stats and who they've played and so on. There are a few more features brand new too.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

FailureIsNotAnOption said:
It would have to be Madden NFL! With updated rosters every year of course. They do have New Features for this game(gamecast-you can look at your friends online qtr. by qtr. scoring or the top players playing right then online,the ring builder,special icons for smart qb's that can read the defensive play,smart cb's that can read the offensive play you pick-but not every play,big hitter defensive player icon that will make the receiver drop the ball,etc.,easportsworld.com access to create your online character showing his face with your added glasses or facial features etc.,playing for a trophy while online either retaing your trophy by winning or losing it, better gameplay,its all in the ps3 or xbox360 version-some of the features are available on the ps2 version,also you can look up your friends list who have played madden online last 10 games played their stats for each game as well as look up the people they have played stats and who they've played and so on. There are a few more features brand new too.

I know that the Madden series is pretty much the same game every year, you'd still only be able to get one year's edition, which would likely be Madden NFL 09.

I'd probably pick World of Warcraft even though I've never played it and I have no desire to play it but it apparently lasts forever.