By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to choose.........

Well, I've only played 4 games for more than 150 hours. Pokemon Gold/Silver (and Red/Blue), Melee and World of Warcraft.

As Pokemon has lost some of its glory to me, and I never want to go back to WoW, I choose either the sequel of the last one, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Gears of War

Battle for wesnoth.

I've never played it but I would have to say WoW as long as I could buy all the future expansions.

I'm surprised no-ones said a PIRATED PS2 disc with 20 games on it...yet

thats what my cousin would do, technically it is one disc ust like Mario all Stars was one cartridge but with many games on it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Probably WoW. I dislike it and MMORPGs in general, but realise it's the single game with the most variety out there, all things considered.

Probably a MMORPG, thats all you need.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

The brand new features i previously stated are Never before features to the madden series. Madden does change and the new rules in the nfl are implemented every year,like when you kick a field goal you can have someone waiting to receive the missed attempt and return it as if it were a punt(Madden 09 version will have this rule change in affect). I've played madden ever since 89' and there have been drastic changes since.Oh yeah,there is a 30 year franchise mode to play in the game also. Trust me you can play madden until you are a great granddaddy.People have the perception that madden is the same and its not.Play the Madden 08 version for the ps3 or the 360 and play online and you'll see. Read the brand new features on my previous post and you wont see it on any other madden game ever made.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Barbie Horse Adventures.

Final Fantasy VII

''Hadouken!''