By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did you go to see New Moon without a girl?

If the answer to that question is yes, you are a gay.

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
I personally don't have a problem with gays. I think I could get along with the gays that don't dress like a women. The gays that are just gay but act like "real men". I just hate it when they try to convert straight men to being gay or when they cry for their rights.

Please read that again.

Look, I'm a gay that you would categorize as "real man", I don't dress like woman, I don't have a feminine voice, and so on, it just happens that men turn me on, but why would I have to be a "real man"? Is it a big problem if a man dresses as a woman? Sure, it doesn't turn me on, but it's their right, they can do whatever they want, why would you or me have a problem with them?

Please, convert you to being gay? That's ridiculous. Gays/bisexuals know better than anyone that sexual preference isn't something you choose, it's something that it's just inside you. That they would try to convert a heterosexual into homosexual is as ridiculous as the inverse, you cannot decide what you're attracted to, and thus, trying to "convert" is non-sense, and gays know it better.

Cry for their rights? Yeah, it's so hateable when gays fight to be treated as humans, I mean, why do they have to fight? It's not like homosexuality is illegal in more than 30 countries, or that a fully recognized union is only legal in approximately the same number...oh wait, it is...Yeah, damned them for wanting to be treated as humans

I think you should first stop trying to see a conspiration, second, learn to accept different people, and third, keep that message to yourself or tone it down because it's highly disturbing

CaptainPrefrences said:
I can't voice my opinion I see without someone telling me to shut the fuck up. It just means they have nothing to say.

no i think it means if you have such an issue with it (whitch you must not concidering you feel as if you must join the festivities) i think you should have something important to say then then filling it with bullshit because you're such a closet case. get over it. People will be what they are and if you don't like thats your issue but for real don't hate.. its sad... especially on a group of ppl just because their different.... thats the saddest part. you ann people like you think their normal but your not your just as much a freak as anyone else. different strokes for different folks. get over it. 

and i dont care to hear what you have to say.... btw you just got

by a fag... have a nice day :)

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

I'm not sure.

nope

Around the Network
lolita said:
BenKenobi88 said:
lolita said:
I like to have gay male friends because you don't need to worry about them always thinking of doing you and you can tell them anything...

On the topic, I'm bi.

sigh...i wish girls would stop thinking that...straight guys can be good friends too.  Though I suppose there's no risk at all of a gay guy trying to get in your pants, so you might as well tell him anything...meh.

I'm straight btw.

There are *some* guys that aren't like that, but in my experiance, every guy I've tried to be friends with, at some point admit they like me... So with a gay friend no problem of this happening.

come now, lolita, can you blame them? XD

OT: i'm a straight girl who has no such problem, lol. but as far as i know, none of my male straight friends like me in that way, so i'm safe from the awkwardness   i've never kissed a girl, but there are girls i consider hawt.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
lolita said:
BenKenobi88 said:
lolita said:
I like to have gay male friends because you don't need to worry about them always thinking of doing you and you can tell them anything...

On the topic, I'm bi.

sigh...i wish girls would stop thinking that...straight guys can be good friends too.  Though I suppose there's no risk at all of a gay guy trying to get in your pants, so you might as well tell him anything...meh.

I'm straight btw.

There are *some* guys that aren't like that, but in my experiance, every guy I've tried to be friends with, at some point admit they like me... So with a gay friend no problem of this happening.

OT: i'm a straight girl who has no such problem, lol. but as far as i know, none of my male straight friends like me in that way, so i'm safe from the awkwardness   i've never kissed a girl, but there are girls i consider hawt.

lol this post is over two years old xD

Edit: Just noticed that I have made 3 posts in this thread, and haven't answered the question. I'm straight :)

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Did you go to see New Moon without a girl?

If the answer to that question is yes, you are a gay.

Ha, exactly the same thing I said to a friend of mine

dsister44 said:
trashleg said:
lolita said:
BenKenobi88 said:
lolita said:

On the topic, I'm bi.

I'm straight btw.

lol this post is over two years old xD

Edit: Just noticed that I have made 3 posts in this thread, and haven't answered the question. I'm straight :)

wow.. o.0 i can't believe i didn't even notice that lol. but ah well, thats what happens when people bump a dead thread XD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

trashleg is hot.

fap. fap. fap.

lmao