By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Snesboy said:
trashleg is hot.

fap. fap. fap.

lmao

can i be the first, and last, person to comment on this please.

eewwww.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Fags and fag lovers thats what you lot are on this site. No wonder I only come here for football threads.

I really don't care if I get banned, the world hates you gay sick fucks.

edit: this has been moderated, just being left up so that the moderation history of this person isn't confused. - Tor

No

Can we please have a longer ban for this serial bigot?

damkira said:

i think they know.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network

interesting thread

anyways, i am lesbian with a penis, in other words straight

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Snesboy said:
trashleg is hot.

fap. fap. fap.

lmao

That's some slow-ass fappin' you're doin' there.Savoring the moment, eh? =P

I'm bi, by the way, in a more of a 80% straight, 20% gay kinda way. Not gay enough to actually make me go for a guy, but enough to make me keep my eyes on my stuff, and my stuff alone, in the locker room(for fear of bonerage).

I am straight but have no problem with people that are homosexual. They are into what they are into and that's all there is to it. I don't believe that a person's sexual preferences are a choice like many close minded people do.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

CaptainPrefrences said:

Fags and fag lovers thats what you lot are on this site. No wonder I only come here for football threads.

I really don't care if I get banned, the world hates you gay sick fucks.

edit: this has been moderated, just being left up so that the moderation history of this person isn't confused. - Tor

Don't come back to England anytime soon, the majority think gay's are alright here, it's you they'll dislike

damkira said:

Have to work within the system unfortunately. He has a nasty history of not learning. He will either stay away from the topics, or get permabanned in time. Patience is the key to happiness.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229