By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Seece said:
2 year + necro bump, what's the penalty on that? !

So THAT explains why this thread with 300 posts unread came out of nowhere. And to think that I went through all 300 looking to see if anyone referenced the gaymers list. Damn, I feel stupid now...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network
kber81 said:

Do we actually need a topic about this? Who cares? Why gays always try to show up. I can't understand it. All these parades, discrimination talk, "fashion" etc. I don't care about gays as long as I'm not forced to look at this. Would you like to be treated normally? Try to act normally.

This is a games forum after all. Close it.

Amen to this. They wonder why people ridicule them when they always try to force their sexuality and opinions on other people. If I came on here and created a thread stating "Are you black?" I can't imagine the replies I would get.

Well I have to admit, thats pretty surprising. Some people on this site probably are they just don't want to admit it and ruin their rep.

I personally don't have a problem with gays. I think I could get along with the gays that don't dress like a women. The gays that are just gay but act like "real men". I just hate it when they try to convert straight men to being gay or when they cry for their rights.

CaptainPrefrences said:
kber81 said:

Do we actually need a topic about this? Who cares? Why gays always try to show up. I can't understand it. All these parades, discrimination talk, "fashion" etc. I don't care about gays as long as I'm not forced to look at this. Would you like to be treated normally? Try to act normally.

This is a games forum after all. Close it.

Amen to this. They wonder why people ridicule them when they always try to force their sexuality and opinions on other people. If I came on here and created a thread stating "Are you black?" I can't imagine the replies I would get.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

yeah I'm happy! lol

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
yeah I'm happy! lol

uhhh.... im not shure if thats how he ment... >.>

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

I can't voice my opinion I see without someone telling me to shut the fuck up. It just means they have nothing to say.

CaptainPrefrences said:
I can't voice my opinion I see without someone telling me to shut the fuck up. It just means they have nothing to say.

Sorry, but in that person's defense, you really didn't have anything relevant to say. Firstly, you were responding to a post that is 2 years old. That alone I wouldn't see as a problem. However, when you follow it up acting as us gay people are always up and in your face, that's pushing the entire group into a thought based on the actions of a few. I guess a fair thing to say would be to take this thread. In the 2 years since its creation, threads like this have actually been mitigated by a group created here at VGChartz of "gaymers." This list, availiable in I believe it's Axumblade's profile, is why so few threads like this are created anymore. Furthermore, even though this thread was revived, it still remains one thread out of several thousand at this site. Your entering this thread was your choice. We are not "forcing our sexuality" upon you by having and posting in this thread.

Next, if you wanted to create a thread asking if you were black, that would be fine, though it may be locked for redundancy, as Rol has mentioned its pre-existance. In that thread, if someone were to post saying that all people of X color should be (harmful y), I would fully expect to see action taken against that person. What color skin someone has is simply another trait of them, just like their sexuality.

The main thing that I (and I also assume the administration here) would expect to see is respect. If you believe that homosexuality is sinful, that's fine. I will obviously disagree with you, but we can respect each others' stance. If, hypothetically, you were to retort that we're a group of sub-humans who are going to burn in hell, well, now I would have issues.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

I personally don't have a problem with gays. I think I could get along with the gays that don't dress like a women. The gays that are just gay but act like "real men". I just hate it when they try to convert straight men to being gay or when they cry for their rights.

Please read that again.

CaptainPrefrences said:

Please read that again.

what the hell are you talking about?

If this annoys you so much, get out. And please stop making stuff up, no one is trying to convert you, you just need to accept it. These feelings are normal, now take a deep breath and answer the OP. You'll feel better.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)