By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lolita is only 17! "Robledy-Guuk!" She shouldn't be in the Video Game crushes thread then, lol. Oh, I'm a bad adult...

Around the Network

No but my friend is a lesbian

I think god could have saved us alot of trouble by going with this rather than two sexes.

llewdebkram said:
No but I once did catch a glimpse of David Hasselhoff's KIT and wished I could get in it....does that count?

ROTFLOMA Oh my, quote of the week...

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

I didnt know that thier was this many homosexual or bisexual people on this site. But i dont mine.

Im straight by the way.

Around the Network

The real question is how many hermaphrodites are on this board... Hrmmmm...

Gballzack said:
Enough with the futanari already G. So it's Bible Black all the way for you, then?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

VonShigsy said:
Gballzack said:
Enough with the futanari already G. So it's Bible Black all the way for you, then?

Everyone loves a school nurse.

Random fact; Hermaphodites are about as common as red heads

Another random fact; many female supermodels are born with both genettallia, but have the penis removed immedietly after birth

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
Random fact; Hermaphodites are about as common as red heads

Another random fact; many female supermodels are born with both genettallia, but have the penis removed immedietly after birth

I would like to see a source on the supermodel fact.

Also there has never been a documented case of an individual born with both genitalia. What we call hermaphrodites are actually intersexed which possesed sex organs that are anatomically half between one and the other and typically non-functional.