By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

if you hate anyone just because they're different from you,you are not a christan my friend.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
if you hate anyone just because they're different from you,you are not a christan my friend.

YEAH!!!!!

what he said!

Christains always say....love one another, but then get in their gropus and say...oh no don't hang out with them they arent christians!!!!

Or they use religion as a crutch,.......can I get an Amen??

I've tried shifting the subject to issues of personal life but people keep it on the damned religion track! Oh well I guess it beats dumb youtube links.

I give up too...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Edit: um...this post was an accident..

Around the Network
weezy said:

You can't go around changing the definitions of words like that, you know. Or actually you can, but it won't do much good.

A Christian is someone who calls himself a Christian. You consider yourself a Christian, but the other guy is different? Then he's a different type of Christian. You guys/they have been around for around two thousand years, and the only thing in common is that the central figure of these religions/cults/churches/movements is that the central figure is the (probably) person known as (something like) Jesus Christ, who (probably) lived in the first century of our calendar.

Now nothing is stopping you from saying your group is the "true" Christianity and that other groups are not real, but I can assure you that is not a very constructive attitude to take.

*Edit*

Oh crap, I just re-read the last few posts and realised I just took this thread in the wrong direction. Sorry. ^^

Sounds like religious elitism is alive and well....

Plus the bible contradicts itself so often its not even funny

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
Sounds like religious elitism is alive and well....

Plus the bible contradicts itself so often its not even funny

This is true............................Remember that movie the Devils advocate?

I love it when Keanu reeves finds out his dad is the devil, His speech, "God is a prankster, he likes to watch, look but don't touch,.....touch, but don't taste, taste but dont swallow, and you know what he is doing while you are confused, he is laughing his F$*cking @$$  off.lol that scene is hilarious!

Only on a gaming forum could a thread with two girls talking about their bisexuality be completely ignored for the sake of religious debate, lol.

Woah woah woah. People take me the wrong way.

In what way have i stated hate for Gay people?

In what way have i declared myself the ultimate Christian?

In what way have i rejected ones who aren't the same as me?  i strive to be like Jesus. Has he rejected a soul?

In what way does the Bible contradict itself? Or have you the lack in mental capacity to read between lines?

A true Christian is Jesus. The only example for perfect christianity. I am not a true Christian, but at the very least i dont go against what was written. In the end, don't dare try and tell me that Gay is approved and not detestable by God. That would work on others, but not me.  I have no intention of attacking other people. Just don't go out saying that being Gay is righteous in Christ. I don't care whether or not your Christian. Just don't lie to the world like that. 

In Christ all is welcome to those who accept him. If God is the Word, and the Christ is God then Christ is the Word and to not believe in the Word is not believing in Christ which eventually leads to something called sin, which is hell-bound. Those who are gay, no real Christian would hate them. What is a Christian who hates? But a homosexual who declares homosexuality as an act that is as righteous as heterosexuality in the name of Christ doesn't know what they're taking about. dpmnymkrprez, i appreciate in what you are trying to do, but i disagree with it. 

i know, that many of you will just take my words as crap, but at least it was said. When it comes to Gay People, get rid of the gay, but love the people. This is where i stand. Call me crazy, ignorant, dumb, elitist, or whatever. This is the truth and i told you. Satan is the Prince of the Air, or the ruler of this world system. His words speak louder to you than mine. Christ is the Prince of Peace, or the ruler of Heavens and Earth. His words too speak louder than mine. 

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me