By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EGM -- Bioshock on PS3 -- THIS Sept -- But does anyone care??

Bioshock is finally set to hit the Sony PS3 this coming September.

The latest issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM) along with other sources have stated that the PS3 version of Bioshock will release this coming September.

The PS3 version of Bioshock will include all of the previously released downloadable content, as well as improved visuals over the Xbox 360 and PC version.

PS3 owners have been clamoring for Bioshock on their next-gen console ever since it launched on the Xbox 360, and it appears it is finally ready to happen.

Uhh...no we so havn't!!

Remember LBP & SW:FU supposedly release in sept so will any of you buy this?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

You guys should definitely care about this. While I think BioShock is overrated, it's still a damned fine game and is better than 95% of the shooters out there.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

@Rocketpig

does it apparently have a story & narrative on the level of RPG's??

if so I'll buy it...unless Fallout 3 comes out the same month

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'll buy it. I care very deeply about this coming to ps3. I now have no reason to get a 360.

Will buy!

Around the Network

"improved visuals over PC" - somehow i doubt that. Nevertheless, its good that move people will get to play this game. It was game of the year after all last year with most publications...lol

darthdevidem01 said:
@Rocketpig

does it apparently have a story & narrative on the level of RPG's??

if so I'll buy it...unless Fallout 3 comes out the same month

It's still an action based FPS, it won't be like an RPG, but the atmosphere is unlike anything you'll ever get from an RPG.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Already have it on PC, but this means the PS3 will probably see Bioshock 2.

Off topic, but damn, I think I hate your posts more than Crazzy's with your stupid formatting.

On topic, was this posted in their rumors section or actually confirmed?

Yakuzaice said:
Already have it on PC, but this means the PS3 will probably see Bioshock 2.

Not necessarily. Did Xbox 1 see Metal Gear Solid 3?