By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I like Bacon said:
L.C.E.C. said:
I have a little hope for Banjo Kazooie though...

Doesn't Microsoft own him?

Yes, and there isn't a chance in hell they would sell Nintendo the rights to anything that would boost the sales of Brawl.  

Around the Network

I really don't like clones. But I think half clones are fine.

No, MS now owns Rare, which owns the rights to B-K, so... kinda. But hey, he has as much of a chance as Goldeneye does of Getting on the VC.

I thought so.

wiiforever said:
will there be any clones in SSBB? What do u guys think?

I would guess Ness/Lucas will be partial clones, and I think Mario and Luigi will still be similar at least.  Other than that maybe Fox/Falco, but I am guessing they'll be much more different than they were.

Around the Network

^i think clones are ok

Essentially, the only reason I always think about Mewtwo when I talk about Lucario is this:

Also, moveset:

http://seriousnerd.wordpress.com/2007/10/08/joshs-brawl-ideas-2/

B Aura Sphere (like Mewtwo’s B move in Melee, but Lucario’s is blue, and you don’t recoil backwards upon using it)

B + side Extreme Speed (like Fox and Falco’s blue dashing move in Melee)

B + up High Jump Kick (Straight up, unless you push on a direction when you make the jump)

B + down Dark Pulse (Charge for about “Falcon Punch” length, then unleash with Ness’ Green B + up attack in Melee. Lucario’s attack would look similar, but it would be black.)

A Jab

A + A Jab, Jab with the other hand

A + A + A, etc. Jab, Jab with the other hand, Metal Claw up, Metal Claw down, Metal Claw up, Metal Claw down, etc.

A + side *smash* Close Combat (the fully charged attack lasts 3-4 seconds - it’s a flurry of puches and kicks)

A + down *smash* Lift leg, smash down hard

A + up *smash* Flurry of upward kicks

Jump + A Spin Kick

Jump + A + side Kick one leg out to the direction pressed

Jump + A + up Flurry of upward kicks, but not as many as Smash Up move

Jump + A + down Drop Kick

^those are actually quite possible

^ROFL Wow