By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Very happy with todays update.

Just one tought, how is going to Kirby Look after swalling Olimar??

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I get the impression that Olimar's regular B move will be how he picks up the pikmin. So if Kirby eats Olimar, he'll be able to pick up the pikmin the same as olimar. This may end up meaning that he'll actually be able to steal the Pikmin away from Olimar, leaving Olimar unable to use any of the moves involving them.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Never played Pikmin, but I still think this is cool, especially considering he will probably play really uniquely.

Franchise 22, btw. Are there any numbers missing in the franchise list?

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

13 and 17

If the icons are sorted by veteran and newcomer, and they are so far, 13 is game and watch and 17 is a new franchise. Or they just randomly don't have icons with those filenames.

I'm wondering what his Final Smash will be... *tries to come up with a possibility on his own, fails miserably* Whatever Mr. Sakurai comes up with for him, it's gonna be huge...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

Nice!

But I still think you'll get Pac-Man before the Japanese release.
I'll bet a VG buck on it =)

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Awsome update!!! I love the pikmin games. I hope tomorrows update are either his special moves or a pikmin stage.

shiett wow!, i seriously believed we weren't going to see anymore characters.. silly me =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Cool, i don't quite understand how he works though.

At first I thought of pokemon trainer but I think I am wrong... I wish I had played Pikmin so I had some idea.

YES!!!
I loved pikmin. I am so happy that he is a part of Brawl.
I can't wait to see his moveset and stage.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"