By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

WTF big double update on the Japan site.  Online stuff, weird assist trophy??  I don't even know.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Yea really its been up in Japan for like 10 mins and no where else. Maybe we get a BIGGER update!

EDIT: Dragoon and Share.  But more important is the message on the top of the page:

All seven languages of Smash Bros. Dojo will take a year-end holiday break from posting following 28th December. We plan to resume posts on 7th January. Have a happy new year! 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

dragon and share meh but Zelda is in the update. We plan to resume posts on 7th January. noooooooooo. what will happen to this topic.

It's a Dragon thing.

I dont really understand the Share update. We already knew this. Its like he just told it to us in different words. And we like 14 more updates until Japanese release date (Including release date). Scary.

Digg VGChartz!

Around the Network

I like the look of the Smash Bros on the disk channel.

Sweet update.. 10 days :O NOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Good News-Dragoon
Bad News-no new updates for a whole week!!

The Dragoon sounds more awsome than the smash ball. A one hit KO? Everyone battling for the three parts? Sweetness! This game is going to be so hectic!

Also, the second update is just letting you know HOW to activate the share feature and how sharing will work. It's kind of lame that data sent by Nintendo will "self destruct" after a while. Oh well.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

The no update thing is kind of a good thing. They must've been running out of things to show us.

Or they just dont want to show us any more. Welcome to VGChartz Vyse =]

Digg VGChartz!