By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Check out the link I posted in the post before yours Joemanji it shows the original music, in the scene it's heard in the game. Apparantly many of those who helped with this game went on to do Starfox.

Edit: Ah you beat me to posting again Joemanji.

Around the Network
SeriousWB said:
Here guys, the original X: Tunnel music

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3jMLoi6IYdU

Wow, great music AND the game looks amazing. I think it's hilarious that Faceball 2000 came out first in America, so Nintendo's all pissed and refers to this as the first 3-D game on a portable system IN JAPAN. Faceball 2000 is also rad for being the only 16 player game on the original Game Boy. Total madness.

Anyway, this X game looks awesome and now I'm gonna try to find one on eBay or something. Oh Brawl, what won't you teach me?

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

The US Congress should pass a law prohibiting this game from getting any more awesome.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
The US Congress should pass a law prohibiting this game from getting any more awesome.

Furrealz.  It's almost too much to handle.  I'll have to play it in little 5 minute bursts so I don't overheat.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Rubang B said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Furrealz. It's almost too much to handle. I'll have to play it in little 5 minute bursts so I don't overheat.

Hype levels nearing critical mass...

Around the Network

the music is great

Words Of Wisdom said:
Rubang B said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Furrealz. It's almost too much to handle. I'll have to play it in little 5 minute bursts so I don't overheat.

Hype levels nearing critical mass...

my hype is already critical mass

Girl Gamer Elite said:

Amen to that.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

I predict "you must move" tomorrow because tomorrow is Satoru Iwata's b-day and he's a GREAT dancer!. Not Zelda's final smash because it will be on Friday the best update yet.

This game will be the SH#T!!!!!!!!!!!!