By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Meh, not a whole lot to do about him at the moment.

Around the Network

My pure eyes, I feel so violated.

Predictions everyone?

SeriousWB said:
My pure eyes, I feel so violated.

Predictions everyone?

Today I predict Zelda's boo... I mean, FS. 

Girl Gamer Elite said:
I wish they'd pic a girl with better looking breasts for the spam picture, maybe one of a girl showing off her twat too, i mean, if you're going to go this far, why not go all the way.

I think you should be celebrating cause there are much worse things that can be posted than a pretty naked woman.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Girl Gamer Elite said:

any girl who makes sarcastic comments about Sexually explicit photos being posted in a clearly innapropriate setting is Gballzack? Just shut up already. God.

Yes.

And the avatars. 

And the tone of your arguments. 

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
I wish they'd pic a girl with better looking breasts for the spam picture, maybe one of a girl showing off her twat too, i mean, if you're going to go this far, why not go all the way.

I think you should be celebrating cause there are much worse things that can be posted than a pretty naked woman.

Now I'M thinking of the worse stuff. 

ckmlb said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

true there could be much worse things.

gamer girl are you upset there is not enough nudity? 

I predict that Brawl comes with free iPod nanos.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I'm just gonna lock this thread until later...don't feel like dealing with spam today.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Thanks ioi. Back on topic. Smash Bros. I am really hoping for something fun this week. This been a while. Novembore brought nothing. Dont make me start calling this month Decembore.

*I didnt come up with those terms =P

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!