By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

@Conversation Above Fox,

They really have thought of everything....

Around the Network

You are the first person to ever call me Fox on this site. I don't know if that is good or bad. >_>

http://falconpunchlink.ytmnd.com/

Today's update is Returning Pokemons

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Returning pokemon....Yay for old information!! (Well we didnt really know this, but its been in past smash games.) Another so-so update. Im waiting for the MEGATON!

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Hooray, Falafel is back in Brawl!

Not since Captain Falcon asked me to show him my boobs have I enjoyed maintaining my incorrect version of a soundbyte.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Also, quick question for the YTMND Link: Why is Link charing with his right hand, then punching with his left? Showboat.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Pffffth

They could have at least included some music with this update.
Maybe the music that will play in the background while you're setting up an online match.

Oh well. I'll take what I can get.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

Uh...nobody wants to post today's update?

Update: Returning Pokemon

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

If you haven’t played the last game or the one before that, you may be left wondering something like, "Why isn’t this Pokémon or that Pokémon in the game?" All I’ve been introducing are the ones new to this game.

So now I’d like to introduce several of the Pokémon that appeared in past installments that will be appearing again in Brawl.

Suicune

Lugia

Entei

Staryu

Bellossom

Ho-Oh

Wobbuffet

Togepi

Snorlax

Celebi

The likelihood of mysterious Pokémon appearing is quite low. Mew and Celebi are especially rare, but they may leave you some kind of present.

Mew dropped a CD. Accept it with gratitude!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )