By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Now I really want Snake info.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Of course the Metal Gear Solid theme will be fully orchestrated in SSBB. Here's one version of the theme performed by a live orchestra!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Ooh, nice! Looks like a pretty simple, but beautiful, map with a few nasty tricks up its sleeve.

I wonder what Wario's level is going to be like. Probably something completely insane. o_O

Sakurai sure spoiled us this week. Let's hope another character come next week. I wanna see Falcon!! TP stage looks awsome. Still, starfox stage remains king.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

BenKenobi88 said:

Games aren't allowed to rock this much.

LOL

Around the Network

Well, I fear since it's being built up so amazingly... (I dream of this game sometimes) that it must play perfectly now. So much nostalgia and Tie in, already perfect, now give us the gameplay!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

After a thorough look at it, since the bridge drops down from the portal in the sky, quick kill (for those who enjoy it) may depend on knocking you opponent toward the below area at the right time (this is all conjecture)

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

I can't wait for this game.......

I want to see the twilight princess stage in motion and compare it with the bridge sequence in twilight princess.... just to see the graphical capacity of the next Zelda !!!!! just think about make me drooling !!!!!!

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

With the quantity of good update this week and E3 next week, does anyone as an idea about what await us ?

maybe a small update monday, like the power move of an old character like kirby or pikachu. And for the rest of the week alot of character, stages and maybe the full presentation of the control with the wiimote.

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Ackmed Tepish said:

Oh wow *saves*