By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

This is really sad... I miss Ness already.

Around the Network

NESS COME BACK TO ME =(((((

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

naznatips said:
Ness won't be cut. No one from original SSB will be cut. 

Oh well, live and learn, eh Naznatips?

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

BenKenobi88 said:

And even more threatening is his PK Thunder. For those of you unfamiliar with the last game, or the one before that, remember this well.

You guide the PK Thunder with the Control Stick...

And hit yourself with it to launch!

Doing this helps you recover.

The angle you launch at depends upon the position at which the PK Thunder hits you. This launch also makes for a rather powerful attack, so I think it’s fine to even try it unexpectedly.

Um...awesome?

aye, sans the removal of ness... the update is pretty cool. Lucas has quite the move set.

Around the Network

Lucas replaces NES

IKE replaces Marth

I don't read that as saying that there will be no Ness in this game - he is saying that Ness has been in it in the past, and coyly not saying anything about whether or not Ness is in this one.

I mean, lets say I say "I've gotten an A on every test up till now"...before I take the test. Should you assume that I am not going to get an A on this test? I mean, assuming I *WILL* get an A is wrong... but so is assuming I *won't*.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

alpha_dk said:
I don't read that as saying that there will be no Ness in this game - he is saying that Ness has been in it in the past, and coyly not saying anything about whether or not Ness is in this one.

I mean, lets say I say "I've gotten an A on every test up till now"...before I take the test. Should you assume that I am not going to get an A on this test? I mean, assuming I *WILL* get an A is wrong... but so is assuming I *won't*.

If it weren't for the fact that Lucas has practically all of Ness' moves, I'd agree with you.

BenKenobi88 said:
Update: Lucas: Special Moves

There’s a character named Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now, and Lucas is very similar. They are from the same family of PK users.

But Lucas’s physical combat style is quite different. By which I mean, he does not have the same standard moves.

[cut for brevity]

Once again, it doesn't mean he's in... but I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

alpha_dk said:

Once again, it doesn't mean he's in... but I wouldn't count him out just yet.

I would like to buy a case of your hope despite the fact that it contains 50% highly unlikely and only 10% factual basis.