Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
naznatips said:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121329

MASSIVE amounts of Smash info. I would copy paste it but it's way too huge to post here.

Wow that's an assload of info.  I'm glad to hear how absolutely huge the Bridge of Eldin is.  The combination of huge and flat will be nice.  Great breakdowns of items and ATs too.  I can't wait to use Andross in Smashville.  Too many universes collding in my brain!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I'd say a majority of people on that board don't think they're "better than you." They just love Smash and love learning advanced techniques so they can fight better...who can blame them?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

a cookie>that girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that guy

and I like learning the advanced tequniques too. But that isn't really what I'm talking about. I used to go to smashboards, and this one guy was a complete ***hole. He made fun of me for days because he could beat me because I don't think I would have been good in a real tournament. He said very hoorible things to me. Those are the kinds of people I am talking about. Because of that guy I no longer go to smashboards.

His new avatar is the most awesome character in video game history. That's all you need to know.

I nearly cried when I had to lose the WCC. Truly, my soul feels empty knowing there is that kind of cruelty in it.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)