By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I figured chapter specific. You can have a game file that saves all your branching paths, and skip between chapters you've played. The overworld map screen looks like you can do just that.

If it was an hour per scenario that would be incredibly long, like 15-20 hours long. They will have alot of characters to cram into the storyline, so who knows how they will do it.

If it was too long it COULD get stale, unless they made it insanely awesome. I mean Super Mario World is a pretty long 2d platformer, with what almost 100 levels? But that never got stale....ever. I just beat it again yesterday and I'm trying to make it through the special world. If it was well done, and had good level design I think it could go 10 hours without getting stale, especially with coop.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

sites updated.
wow, they really changed luigi's moves. he still has his green missile though so im happy.

his down+B move looks awesome btw

^I know you are lying, but I am still inclined to check.

Also, check my sig. 

I really don't want to click the don't click link, it says spoilers. I don't know for what, but what if...!?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Site's updated? What crap is this?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

he's just making crap up Ben.

He's lying.

and I hope there is an option to save while you go through the SE. Like every 20% completion or every 3 of the stories or whatever.

Ah... 4 months of speculation... THE HORROR!!

Oh yeah, I'm sure there will be a save. It's got an overworld map that has selectable chapters. I'm sure there will be saving.