By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I want these little cute buggers in it. Im thinking assist characters

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network

I can guarantee Pikmin will be an assist character...they're a perfect match.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

And for people saying Bowser is slow...maybe, but I don't have a problem with slow characters. Even with Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo...I'm still faster than my friends hehe. Dodging and quick moves like B-up for Bowser and Mewtwo or B-forward and B-down for Ganondorf is the key.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:

Update: Assist Character - Elite Beat Agents

Fear them as they proceed to dance on anyone in their way!

Best decision ever!

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

BenKenobi88 said:
And for people saying Bowser is slow...maybe, but I don't have a problem with slow characters. Even with Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo...I'm still faster than my friends hehe. Dodging and quick moves like B-up for Bowser and Mewtwo or B-forward and B-down for Ganondorf is the key.

know that .... now they obligate me 3vs1 :-S

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

@El Duderino - I played as Ness in Melee, practically exclusively (after getting all the trophies that is, which requires using all the characters.) Got pretty damn good, too.

For anyone that hasn't noticed from my profile background pic, I ranked in the top 10 for a contest EGM had a few years back. The challenge was to beat at least 20 Cruel Melee mode wire-frame guys from the Multi-Man Melee. The 10 most impressive tapes would be picked as winners. I got the least number of kills of the 10 winners, but I used Ness to do it, and they recognized a pwning when they saw it. They even used a screenshot from my video tape in the mag. Whee!

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

PlagueOfLocust said:
@El Duderino - I played as Ness in Melee, practically exclusively (after getting all the trophies that is, which requires using all the characters.) Got pretty damn good, too.

For anyone that hasn't noticed from my profile background pic, I ranked in the top 10 for a contest EGM had a few years back. The challenge was to beat at least 20 Cruel Melee mode wire-frame guys from the Multi-Man Melee. The 10 most impressive tapes would be picked as winners. I got the least number of kills of the 10 winners, but I used Ness to do it, and they recognized a pwning when they saw it. They even used a screenshot from my video tape in the mag. Whee!

Dang...you're definitely better than me...I've never actually gone to a competition or anything.  I believe I've killed 8 or so Cruel Melee guys though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

The ultimate Assist Character:

Shiggy Link!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:

The ultimate Assist Character:

Shiggy Link!

You sir, win the internet.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

@: PlagueOfLocust

Wow, I´m rarly impressed by skill in videogames (unless it´s a crazy a japanese playing SNES) but you sure must have some skills, I always knew Ness had potential but I never got any good with him, this was really good with melee and is a must for all great fighting games: every charakter must be able to own in one way or another, melee really had this, once my buddys who had just started playing this game challenged me to a three on one where I had to be pummeluff, little did they know that the cute little bastard has a mega powerfull spinn attack, but they learned ther lesson :) maybe you can show me a trick or two via internet when this comes out, if my ego can handle it ;)