By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Whew. It''s been one of those day. Got into an argumenbt becuase I didn't like Publix(a grocerry store) and now someone isn't talking to me. But, it's nice to end the day with a little Smash update. Thanks to Bowser, I can go to sleep happily(4am here BTW)

Around the Network

I would have preffered a maniac Giga-Bowser look, but he still looks cool. Still waiting for Snake and Metaknight updates. And C. Falcon is practically confirmed with Goro as assist trophy.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

harr harr, yes sir, bowser

SWEET

always fun too play with

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

how can peope say bowser wasn´t easy to play with ??? all you needed was his twirl and his butt-drop and you where set, sure he was a little slow and a big target but I won many a matches with him,

Strongest fighters in Melee where: Samus, Link (aka Bens sig.), Roy/Marth, Pikatchu, C. Falcon, Yoshi, Ice Climbers and Zelda

at least those where my top players, who did you guys fight with ????

i did a lot of super sudden death and then the obvious choice was Fox or Falco, in the normal mode Link and Samus rocked.

Around the Network

Fox and Young Link were my favorites. Kirby was fun against high level computers but against humans he kinda sucked.

And Assist Trophy idea: A metroid

Well they have up'ed the polygon count a bit, especially with Bowser's hair. And the detail in the textures gives the model a more polished look.

I also like the way his claws protrude when he slashes in the 3rd picture. I don't remember if they did that in Melee.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Well, yeah, polygon count seems higher (it seems they finally discovered Wii has a higher polygon count than PS2 ¬¬), but the one thing I expect them to polish, are the effects...

The special effects on Melee were WAY to N64ish... 2D textures that spin around... :P

i own almost everyone with kirby^^ (cept few people in the world). bowser, samus and fox are competing for my second place.

whos says that bowser is slow? he is only slow if u use him wrong

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Well Bowser's art style didn't change, but a lot of things were increased on him graphically. Notice his hair is no longer 3 solid pieces, the polygon count is much higher, all the textures are sharper and more detailed, the lighting is smoother, his arms no longer clip themselves when he moves. When you add together a lot of little things you end up with 1 big step up. Really though, he hasn't changed as much as the others so far.