By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

the one screen is a nice shoot of the zelda castle in the background.

Around the Network
euclid said:

For the upteenth time, that's not the Hyrule Castle.  Sorry I probably shouldn't jump on people about this, but that is not Zelda's art style, and Smash Bros. wouldn't make such a huge mistake as to not even have the roof color correct, much less the general architecture, the flags, and the background color scheme.  It's Fire Emblem.

naznatips said:
euclid said:

For the upteenth time, that's not the Hyrule Castle. Sorry I probably shouldn't jump on people about this, but that is not Zelda's art style, and Smash Bros. wouldn't make such a huge mistake as to not even have the roof color correct, much less the general architecture, the flags, and the background color scheme. It's Fire Emblem.

if is fire emblem scene, would be pleasant to see fire emblem characters later in the updates.

I'm sure we'll see Marth or Roy or both again.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
I'm sure we'll see Marth or Roy or both again.

I'm guessing we will only see one of them, which every one people liked more.

Around the Network

Marth was my favorite character in Melee.

Awesome update today. A motorcycle? Crazy stuff.
Also, I would have thought that the Wario Waft was going to be his Final Smash.

I also think we'll only see one of Roy or Marth, and also at least one other new character from the series..

The castle does seem stunning (the forests in the background look great), and i'm also liking Wario a little better, still don't think i'd use him though

And yep, "If you haven’t held it in, it’ll be a cute little poot...... that's gold jerry, GOLD"

One other character from the series and then Marth seems likely...

For a while I liked Roy better...he's less girly and stronger...but then I realized being faster with Marth was much better.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I used to play with Marth... but then I hated him, he was waaay too cheap

BenKenobi88 said:
One other character from the series and then Marth seems likely...

For a while I liked Roy better...he's less girly and stronger...but then I realized being faster with Marth was much better.

I agree, a new character (Ike would be my guess) and Marth (as the original FE hero) will likely return.  In general, Marth and Roy are actually weak bottom Tier characters, but one of the cool things about SSBM is that if you are good enough you can play well with any character.