By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

naznatips said:

I'm kinda confused about what the difference is between the over B and the down B. Anyone understand the difference?

And they haven't had 6 years. If they release this in early 2008 they will have had 3. Remember in 2005 Sakurai didn't even have a development team for the game... give them a break. They lost Hal and had to build a completely new development team for Sakurai to work with to create and perfect this game. They have also done every single damn thing we have asked of them. Real single player? Done. Online battle? Done. Online co-op? Done. Sonic? Done. I don't think anyone has the right to complain about a month of delay on this game considering how hard Nintendo is working to do everything their fans ask of them.

If not they, us.

Around the Network

Besides, you're the pessimist here naznatips...they have not said how long it's delayed...so why don't we stop talking about this so much. I honestly think it'll only be a week or so...you may think it's more than a month, so whatever...let's just wait and see.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Oh, and the spring can be used in the air as his triple jump. It said it stays on the ground IF you use it on the ground. Also, he's seen using it in the air in his debut video.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I'm not pessimistic. I don't know how long it will be delayed and haven't speculated one way or the other. I'm just saying that, although I'll be disappointed, I'm not going to hold it against Nintendo considering the hard work they have put into making this game absolutely perfect.

Okay, I probably missed that... Sonic is quite fast, you know.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network

The game will be amazing. A delay wouldn't be soooooo bad, but I thought I'd just die waiting for December.

I've said it before.
I'll say it again.
I can wait a year.
I'll play it for ten.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Sonic in Delfino Plaza... with Mario... times changes.

Excellent moves, and don't be so pessimistic on the delays. I'm sure it won't get past 24 December and I mean, perfection takes time. Look at Ocarina of Time for example.

Rubang B said:

I've said it before.
I'll say it again.
I can wait a year.
I'll play it for ten.

Yep.  My thoughts exactly.  I mean I've got Orange Box now and Phantom Hourglass to tide me over until Super Mario Galaxy.  Then if it turns out to be good I'll also have NiGHTS and the other 3rd party Wii games to check out comming out around that time like RRR2.  I'm not worried about having enough to play.  Especially not if I end up buying a 360 this year.   Even if I don't I'm pretty sure I'll do just fine.

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/17/resizexl1.png%5B/IMG%5D">

Updated! Added names. :P