By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

super_etecoon said:
I haven't kept up in the last couple pages...since the sonic announcement...so sorry if i'm off-topic...

What if they are delaying the Japan release not only to give Wii Fit more room, but also to include a Wii Fit control scheme to the game...

So what would you guys think about another control option using the Wii Fit board, perhaps to move left and right?

I personally don't think they will include that, that would just be stupid. If that's the case they might just as well include bongo controllers too.

Around the Network

SONIC!!!! This game keeps getting better!

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

SONIC!! The game keeps getting worse.........

Nintendo charcters, I'll meet you haveway with snake because hes sweet, but sonic is in no way a nintendo charcter, they just released a game that didnt come out on the Wii but on the PS3 and 360, cmon........

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

notice in sonics video, on the delfino plaza level if you watch closely sonic springs up of one of the bumper things from the sonic games..... either his B^ or an item?

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

RolStoppable said:

Wow, Sonic is in the game. Now if only Kim Possible would be in the game as well.

I've watched the new gameplay trailer and I've seen Lyn from Fire Emblem 7 in there. Was she already announced as playable character or assist trophy?

Lyn was an assist trophy sadly.

Back on topic, holy @#%.  SONIC. 

My hopes for this game just went through the roof.  Brawl just went into a whole new league of awesome.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Wow, Sonic is in the game. Now if only Kim Possible would be in the game as well.

I've watched the new gameplay trailer and I've seen Lyn from Fire Emblem 7 in there. Was she already announced as playable character or assist trophy?

assist trophy. http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/assist07.html

Character

Special Moves

Final Smash

Related Stage

Mario

2?

X

Delfino Plaza

Peach

Bowser

X

Wario

WarioWare

Donkey Kong

X

Rumble Falls

Diddy Kong

X

Yoshi

X

Yoshi’s Island

Zero Suit Samus

Samus

X

Kirby

X

Meta Knight

Battleship Halberd

Pokemon Trainer

3/3/3

X

Pokemon Stadium 2

Pikachu

X

Link

X

Bridge of Eldin

Zelda

Snake

3(5)

Shadow Moses Island

Lucas

Fox

X

Lylat Cruise

Ice Climbers

Pit

X

Skyworld

Ike

Castle Siege

Sonic

?

Smashville
&
Battlefield

thanny said:
notice in sonics video, on the delfino plaza level if you watch closely sonic springs up of one of the bumper things from the sonic games..... either his B^ or an item?

Ok, which one of you is Sakurai?

I mean it.

Lots of messages about "I'm not buying if it doesn't have online", so online is announced. Lots of messages about how great SSBB would be if sonic were in it. So sonic is in it. Messages about "online coop would be great" so online coop is announced. There's a term we use in programming to describe this. Feature Creep. It can doom a project. Ok, Sakurai... The game is perfect. It's time to finalize it.

JMan said:
Ok, which one of you is Sakurai?

I mean it.

Lots of messages about "I'm not buying if it doesn't have online", so online is announced. Lots of messages about how great SSBB would be if sonic were in it. So sonic is in it. Messages about "online coop would be great" so online coop is announced. There's a term we use in programming to describe this. Feature Creep. It can doom a project. Ok, Sakurai... The game is perfect. It's time to finalize it.

Every time we think that, something even more awesome comes along.

Keep thinking that!