By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Really? It just cuts off after a dozen N's for me...I'll shorten it though. I'll edit your post to have the videos too. Really, you can just highlight the video picture, and copy the image, and then the link location.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

this game keeps getting better and better.

I guessed a level so I was kind of right. Awesome level and a fun introduction for Snake. It would be cool if that's footage from when Kojima played as Snake against Sakurai as Mario.

Also, the character information is pretty funny.  Especially the one on Samus where Snake decides he wants to take off his clothes so he can "catch her" haha. 

Snake used the home run bat and that was one of my guesses. So I win. Well kinda

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Funniest update yet!

Around the Network

Great update... :D

Now we know two of Wario's abbilities.

Up-B > Flying by farting

Some attack > Eats you and makes you stink (Hurts like the flower from lip's stick?)

the videos with Col. M. Leing, and Otacon were hilarious. Fun aspect to the game. Hope there is one for every character.

I can't wait to see the video of Snake talking about Fox. Also Fox's video in the Subspace Emissary. and of course his FS.

This is excellent on so many levels. Can you believe there's a lot of stupid fanboys who don't want Snake in this game?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )