By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Freakin sweet. We talk about a tournament mode...and he updates about it! He's totally reading forums haha.

Update:  Tourney

What is Tourney mode?!

This is a mode that determines which player stands victorious on the summit after winning many battles against many foes!

I won’t go into much detail, so just try it out for yourself. Take advantage of its robust tourney-generating functions!

Of course, if you don’t have a large number of friends, you may not have much need for a tourney.

Still, we’re working seriously to make this mode fun for even those people.

Actually, you can also play this by yourself against computer opponents, so try it out if you’re so inclined.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Ben im sure he is. Well there is at least 32 people can play

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Anyone else like me and looked at that big picture to see if there are any new faces?

There are none :(

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Fuzzmosis said:
Anyone else like me and looked at that big picture to see if there are any new faces?

There are none :(
I looked too.  I was hoping to see Zero Suit Samus or Ridley or something...

Who is Ram/Set? The one with the long hair and the purple headband that is not snake.

Around the Network

Ike

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

i did fuzzmosis. I did not think any new ones will be on but you never know.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

The art style in the menus is weird...with the drawn characters and such...I wonder if that's what it will look like in the final US version...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I think ram/set is Zelda

I'm just gonna repost since we just got on a new page.

Update:  Tourney

What is Tourney mode?!

This is a mode that determines which player stands victorious on the summit after winning many battles against many foes!

I won’t go into much detail, so just try it out for yourself. Take advantage of its robust tourney-generating functions!

Of course, if you don’t have a large number of friends, you may not have much need for a tourney.

Still, we’re working seriously to make this mode fun for even those people.

Actually, you can also play this by yourself against computer opponents, so try it out if you’re so inclined.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM