By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Finally saw the whole thing.

So it looks like Petey Piranha is a boss character... Likely the first boss character... And you have to beat him in 3 minutes, or whatever is left on the clock...

Hopefully, there are a bunch of boss characters. If deserving characters like K. Rool, Dedede or Ridley miss the cut as playables, I'd prefer them as bosses over Assists.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Around the Network

im gonna predict The Subspace Army as an update.....o..are we not doin that anymore...ok i guess il just wait and see...

OMG..i was right...yaaayyyy

Dammit...i gotta think of a good signature, maybe something informing...tell the ppl somethin..or maybe a joke...get em laughing...no thats stupid..how bout i talk about me tryna figure out the perfect signature....omg thats the gayest thing i ever heard, thats gay like richard simmons and ponies, thats gayer than spandex and rainbows, forget it...

Yeah, very interesting. Never would have thought Petey Piranha would be a boss character. This is looking great.

I hate Petey Piranha!

*is still waiting for Fox's FS*

Cool... Looks like SSBB single player will be even more serious then I expected...

True fighters don't wear socks.

Around the Network

the singleplayer alone will deserve a high review lol

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

After seeing the video, the following image came to mind. I know this was done for the Pitfall item, but I couldn't help myself.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

That is one PISSED-OFF PIRAHNA PETEY PLANT.

Pirahna Petey FTW!, can this game be the most hyped game ever?.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Yet another awesome update... I'm sure that we'll have to go through the other charactres worlds and beat thier bosses to eventually get to Ancient Minister. Or each story might be completely (or a little) different. Whatever the case i love Smash.

@Shido: i love your sig! But it's probably going to get a bit crowded soon... Did you make it yourself?

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me