By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

twesterm said:

Did anyone have Pokemon Trainer on their SSBB prospect list?

I actually considered it, for a little while. I saw him as a playable character, and he would Pokemon as his move set. However, this would be rather slow. Also, you already have playable Pokemon AND Pokeballs, so I dismissed the possibility.

I like the way this works. SSBM, 2 for 1 (Zelda/Sheik). SSBB, 3 for 1.

Around the Network

i agree with Donwii..

3 for 1..

i like it too

You can also have 2-1 for SSBB Samus and Zero Suit Samus. Although the moves could be the same.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

NOT more pokemon. They better get rid of pichu. Just too much pokemon stuff here. I like the trainer and he's going to be an interesting character, but they can't keep all the pokemon characters they had in the last game, that would be overkill.

Imagine those pokemons using the Pokeballs... its insanity!

Around the Network
ElRhodeo said:
Plz don't kick me... but I tried playing SSBM for maybe 3 minutes and didn't get it. Flashing stuff everywhere, no basic moves, I was like wtf and turned it off (and never turned it back on since). Same for a good friend (the owner of the game, who gave it to me since he didn't know what to do with it).

BUT I do know this is completely my fault, I should have tried harder or read the manual or dunno. It's just that I prefer simple, groovy old school fighers - Street Fighter II, to be precise.

Actually, I'm with you 100%.

(Shams hides from the Ninty fans first...).

I own Smash on the N64, and played it quite a bit (finished single player a couple of times)... but I never loved the game.

Played but never owned Smash Bros on the GC. I sort of can't believe how many GC games I do own (including some real trash - like Turok - for a laugh) - yet never bought or owned Smash.

...go figure... 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

*also kicks shams*

:-p

Wow I'm late to this party but wow... in one more fell swoop Ninendo just assured an additional 5 million copies sold. ANY Pokemon fan would buy this game just to finally be able to do manual combat with those pokemon. Wow, just wow. genius.

By the way, I am so up for a 2 v 2 Squirtle only match... with beam swords.

I predict their Final Smash.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Almost update time right?