By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

well I wouldn´t call a giant hand a COOL final boss but it was a good challenge so  I didn´t care,  what kind of story should they have anyway, they all come from different games so it makes no sense to really explain things, most fighters don´t have a real story anyway, who knows what the storys to Tekken, DOA or Virtual Fighter are ?

Around the Network

The final boss for Brawl will be.....

A combination of Master Hand (First Game), Crazy Hand (Second Game), and the disembodied head of Dr. Kawashima.

What the! How did I miss this interview?

Basically skip near the end of the interview...Reggie hints at maybe playing online with a game coming soon...what game is coming soon that could possible be online??

The guy asks Smash Bros?  Reggie just keeps smiling...

COME ON!!  Just tell us!!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Smash Bros online? I sure hope so. This game is perfect for online play. Reggie knows something we don't, and it seems he really wants to just let everyone know what he knows already. Besides, I think we'll figure whether Brawl is online or not via the Smash Bros website.

What a gimp poll at the end, Wii-fit as the representative of the Wii for most anticipated game.

Around the Network

Also, Reggie kicked his ass at Wii Fit hehe.

"Maybe we'll talk about that next time?" TGS announcement about SSBB online? I could see that happening...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

how tall is Reggie?

Damn you Reggie you cryptic bastard! I want to know >_

RolStoppable said:
Okay, I haven't followed all the updates, but can someone tell me which hats for Pikachu have been revealed so far?

LOL, at least 4 colours I hope!!!

I don't think they've shown any alternate colors or costumes yet...

Man...that Reggie interview is still bugging me...when's the next big event where Nintendo might announce something like that?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM