By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Aand we're back, for the time being at least. Dojo update comes in 7 minutes...can it top anything we've been shown...I doubt it!

I can't see the Dojo continuing past this week...but if it did...it'll be old news to us for a month.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I predict info we already know. >_>

^what he said

I predict something summative, kinda like the list of starting music, but maybe list of starting characters or stages. We all ready know that, but it hasn't been "Officially" confirmed.

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

I predict the intro video.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I just realized after looking at the site waiting for the update that brawl releases during my spring break. Terrific news one would think.

Until I realized I'm going to be on vacation out of the state when it releases for a week. Guess that makes my preorder kind of pointless looking at it now.

Yeah not thrilled about that.

The intro movie sounds like a safe bet. I'm going for that, or a new stage.

kittens, and muffins, and pie, they will be announced.

Can somebody do me a favor? Go to the thread "Brawl Roster SO FAR" and on the fourth page Loadedstatement has uploaded a video with a new stage on it and some other stuff. At the 51 second mark there is the screen with Break the targets, Homerun Derby, and multiman brawl. There is a fourth option which hasn't been announced yet, any guesses as to what it is?

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

while i am excited for this game beyond belief, im very sad that i caved in and spoiled it for myself by looking at the roster. i loved the surprises of some of the characters in melee (like game and watch). i guess i knew all along i wouldnt be able to help myself... plus being in Aus meant i might have to avoid the net for months just to not spoil it.

damn late update, i have to go out now! i was hoping it would be within 1 minutes of being on time

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)