By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List 5 games you will purchase this year first day...

I am dissapointed at the lack of Fragile or Tales love.

Guys, in all seriousness, if you like FFVII or whatever JRPG is your flagship, you own it to yourself to play Tales of Symphonia, assuming you own a Wii or a Gamecube. The original game is one of the coolest, longest, and most charming RPG's I've ever played and everybody knows that I'ma be serious bout me some Jrpgs.

Dead freakin serious!

It's Odin Sphere good. Don't miss that game.

It's so good, it has a cult following. I don't mean Arcadia cult following, I mean like "Highlander" level cult following, like internet sites dedicated to its awesomeness forevermore.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Guys, in all seriousness, if you like FFVII or whatever JRPG is your flagship, you own it to yourself to play Tales of Symphonia, assuming you own a Wii or a Gamecube. The original game is one of the coolest, longest, and most charming RPG's I've ever played and everybody knows that I'ma be serious bout me some Jrpgs.

Dead freakin serious!

It's so good, it has a cult following. I don't mean Arcadia cult following, I mean like "Highlander" level cult following, like internet sites dedicated to its awesomeness forevermore.

Tales has 8 people buying it...still pretty good considering that Project Origin is most likely the best FPS coming out this year and has one person buying it...me :)

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Dead freakin serious!

The topic title says to list games that you will be purchasing day one this year. Since I doubt that Fragile will be released in America by the end of the year, I didn't include it on my list.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

1. MGS4 PS3
2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 PS3
3. Guitar Hero IV PS3
4. Motorstorm 2 PS3
5. Resistance 2 PS3

War has changed...

Football streaming

Comment Faire

1. Super Smash Bros Brawl (europe)
2. Okami (europe)
3. Soul Calibur IV
4. Final Fantasy IV
5. Sonic Unleashed

That is presuming Resident Evil 5 & ToS:DNW won't make it to Europe this year

Around the Network

Already got on 1st day
1. Zak and Wiki
2. MK Wii
3. GTA4
4. Wii Fit
5. Wii Pro Evolution

and will get 1st day in UK
6. Okami

Put me down for:

- SOCOM Confrontation

- Resistance 2

- Metal Gear Solid 4

And you know what? to be honest i can't think of 5. Next year theres at least 2 i can think of though.

1. Super Smash Brothers Brawl (as others have said, I already did buy this day one)

Other than that I don't know. I rarely buy games first day. The only other probable once is:

2. Spore

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

1. Super Smash Brothers Brawl
2. Mario Kart Wii (PURCHASED)
3. Disaster: Day of Crisis

4. Sonic Unleashed

5. FiFA 2009 

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

1. Starcraft 2 (PC)

2. Tales of Symponia 2(Wii)

3. Daiblo 3 (PC)

4. The Conduit (PS3)

5. Final Fantasy IV (DS)

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989